Antivirus Antispyware 2011 isn’t related to the computer protection. On the other hand, be sure to stay away from Antivirus Antispyware 2011.In case Antivirus Antispyware 2011 is installed on your computer, it starts displaying fake warnings and scans of the system. All of this is directed towards convincing you to pay money for fixing the PC. Be sure that Antivirus Antispyware 2011 does not have anything in common with computer repair. Keep in mind that Antivirus Antispyware 2011 was created to deceive you.
Remove the rogueware as soon as possible. Don’t trust it.While AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011 is running, it will display fake security alerts about dangerous infections and threats.
Kill malicious Processes from Task Manager:
- AntiVirus AntiSpyware.exe
Location of the infection:
- %AppData%\AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011\AntiVirus AntiSpyware.exe
- %AppData%\AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011\IcoActivate.ico
- %AppData%\AntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011\securityhelper.exe
Registry Entries to be removed. (Take a backup of registry, before editing it)
- HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareAntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011
- HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionUninstallAntiVirus AntiSpyware 2011
Although it is possible to manually remove Antivirus Antispyware 2011, such activity can permanently damage your system if any mistakes are made in the process, as advanced spyware parasites are able to automatically repair themselves if not completely removed. Thus, manual spyware removal is recommended for experienced users only, such as IT specialists or highly qualified system administrators. For other users, we recommend malware and spyware removal applications.