Windows Defence Center is a totally malicious program which has numerous similarities with its earlier released clones.
Being just another example of this family of malwares, Windows Defence Center starts acting aggressively as soon as it manages to get inside the system through the help of Trojans. All this installation process is done without any permission asked and additional actions of this malware will be creating an illusion that PC is dangerously infected. However, PC in reality is infected with only Windows Defence Center which must be uninstalled instead of paying for its license. Licensed version, which is offered as the only possible way to fix an infected PC, should be removed as well. If you have already purchased Windows Defence Center virus, please contact your credit card company to dispute the charges. And of course, remove Windows Defence Center as soon as possible.
Windows Defence Center invents them as soon as it gets on the targeted machine. This whole trickery of displaying fake alerts and scanners is expected to make users spend some of their money on buying its licensed version which is useless just like the same Windows Defence Center trialware. Please, don’t do that! Before you pay for such program which has appeared on your PC out of nowhere, run a trustful application and check your PC for viruses.
Kill malicious Processes from Task Manager:
Location of the infection:
- %UserProfile%\Application Data\[random.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\avastsvc.exe "Debugger" = 'svchost.exe'
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\avastui.exe "Debugger" = 'svchost.exe'
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\egui.exe "Debugger" = 'svchost.exe'
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe "Debugger" = 'svchost.exe'
Although it is possible to manually remove Windows Defence Center., such activity can permanently damage your system if any mistakes are made in the process, as advanced spyware parasites are able to automatically repair themselves if not completely removed. Thus, manual spyware removal is recommended for experienced users only, such as IT specialists or highly qualified system administrators. For other users, we recommend malware and spyware removal applications.