- It will show you errors saying that filename.exe is not a valid WIn32 application.
- If you download and try to install a new program, It may tell you that setup files are corrupted and you need to download a fresh copy. It will keep bugging you again and again.
- It will infect Internet Explorer, Firefox and then redirect you to malicious websites showing advertisements and pop ups.
To remove Google Redirect Virus, you need to follow these steps.
- Please click on "Start-->Run". Type "devmgmt.msc" and Click on OK. This will run Device Manager. In Device Manager, click on "View-->Show Hidden Devices".
- Please expand all the devices by click on the "Plus" sign. Now try to find "TDSSserv.sys" right click Disable. Please make sure that you do not select the Un-Install option otherwise infection will be back once you reboot your computer.
- After disabling the TDSSserv.sys, please download a Spyware Remover and remove Google redirect Virus completely from your system. Please note that you need to remove several registry entries to remove it completely and you never know If you have other threats in your system. Be wise and remove it with a Spyware Remover Software.