Spyware Doctor is a security tool that is specifically designed for removing spyware programs such as tracking cookies, rogue toolbars and more. If you are using it, it can protect your computer from malicious programs that secretly damage system components.
If you are not using the program and prefer to use another spyware removal tool instead, you can kill Spyware Doctor's processes and remove the program from your computer.
- Close Spyware Doctor if you are currently using it. If the program does not shut down, launch the task manager by pressing "Ctrl," "Alt," and "Delete" together.
- Click the "Processes" tab. Scroll down the tab and click "spywaredoctor.exe." Click "End Process" to kill the program's running process.
- Click the Windows "Start" menu and select "Programs." Scroll through the list of programs and select the Spyware Doctor folder. Click "Uninstall Spyware Doctor" to launch the uninstall wizard. Follow the guided prompts to complete the uninstall. When prompted, restart your computer.
- Remove the Spyware Doctor setup folder to kill it completely. To do so, double-click "My Computer" (Windows XP) or "Computer" (Windows Vista and 7) to launch Windows Explorer.
- Double-click the "C:" drive and double-click the "Program Files" folder. Scroll through and locate the "Spyware Doctor" folder. Right-click it and click "Delete." Empty the recycle bin to complete the process.